Monday, July 25, 2011

First blog ever!  I used to think that blogging or tweeting was stupid. Who would want to read what I have to say?  I started to have different views this summer.  I have been traveling a lot due to Jeremy going out of town.  I don't like to stay at home with the kids, so we go back to Wichita usually. That leaves me with five hours in the car to just think each way.  This last trip I decided I would like to start a journal.  I thought about it more and decided I would go against all my past opinions and start a blog.  Who knows, something I have to say might be what someone else is thinking or going through.  I love reading the blogs that I follow so I need to get over it and just start a blog of my own.  So here it is, my first blog!

1 comment:

  1. You are very perceptive. There are things she's done for you and Megan for which you're not even aware. You two were everything to her as were her grandkids. Like you, I miss her so much.

    I'm proud of you Erin. So is mom.

    ReplyDelete